· Services, programs, tests, repairs, and services a variety of IP based security systems and equipment including access control, video, intercoms and burglar. Colleague is key interface for technical support and training of the customer.
· Reads basic blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation procedures; Interprets manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments and hand tools.
· Operates systems to demonstrate functionality, commission new systems, analyze performance and identify malfunctions.
· Acts as our customer's best service provider at all times thereby ensuring Integrated Security Systems is the customer's first choice for service. Takes ownership of onsite projects including safety, quality, and performance.
· Consults with technical support to resolve unusual problems in system operation, maintenance, and warranty work.
· Performs all work in accordance with Federal, State and local regulations as well as company health and safety policies and procedures. Uses solid troubleshooting skills to isolate and fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
· Works closely with the Project Manager and/or Operations Manager and assists in the overall coordination of specific projects; makes recommendations regarding quality of work and potential changes in scope, and identifies ways to continuously improve customer satisfaction.