The Opportunity | Quality Control Manager
The Quality Control Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the QC inspection department.
- Provide oversight of day to day operations for the QC Inspection Department
- Assign daily tasks
- Maintain calibration of inspection equipment
- Manage inspection backlog
- Provide technical guidance to the inspection department personnel
- Generate inspection reports
- Create and maintain Quality Control procedures
- Interface with other departments
- Support source inspection when required
- Interface with suppliers
- Complete understanding of MIL-Q-9858A or Equivalent Quality Program Requirement Specification
- IPC-A-610 and IPC-WHMA-A-620 Certification
- Experience Working with Quality, Manufacturing, and Test Processes
- Must be able to Interpret Mechanical Detail and Assembly Drawings
- Must have good communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Must have a Bachelor's degree and ten (10) years of management experience, or high school diploma with fifteen years of management experience
- Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a DoD security clearance (condition of employment
This position may require exposure to information that is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.