The Opportunity | Program Manager
This position acts as the General Manager for their assigned program(s). The Program Manager is directly responsible for assigned program's schedule compliance, profitability, overall customer satisfaction, and implementation of customer initiatives. Duties may include leading an Integrated Product Team or supervision of Program Administrators. The Program Manager will be required to coordinate with multiple departments and facilities across various geographic locations to assure alignment of customer requirements.
· Single point of contact for customer to address all program needs
· Coordinate with various departments and\or facilities to implement customer initiatives or prepare for customer reviews
· Understand and communicate to all stakeholders the key business contractual items that impact program profitability
· Monitor financial health of program and coordinate action plans with other departments and facilities to execute strategies to achieve profitability targets
· Development and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators (both external and internal)
· Maintain delivery schedules and forecasts for program
· Responsible for Accounts Receivable performance of customer
· Ensures acceptable turn time on customer returns
· Coordinate and support, as required, proposal efforts, contract negotiations, budget inputs, and management reporting requests
· Eight to Ten years' experience in a Program Management and/or Product Line Management related position
· Experience with military products and an understanding of FAR\DFAR rules for proposal compliance
· Previous experience in technical manufacturing position is highly desirable
· Four year Degree BA/BS/ME or job related experience
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.