Upgrades legacy systems in the Integrated Clinical Systems Program, conducting patches, and other O&M activities We are seeking a Programmer to support the US Army Medical Materiel Development Activity's (USAMMDA) mission to develop, manage and perform end to end life cycle logistics on medical equipment to protect and sustain the Warfighter's and their families for the Nation. This position shall provide computer programming assistance in the development and life cycle management of current and new product support tools.
* Upgrading legacy systems in the Integrated Clinical Systems Program,
* Conduct patches, and other system O&M activities.
* Provides technical site maintenance and advice on moderately complex issues related to animation, search engine techniques, link integrity, navigation, browsers, graphics, and other technical web developments.
- Be responsible for the upkeep and converting of current systems off of Cold Fusion into .Net platforms, and provide expertise in Visual Studio, C#, and ASP.net
- Provide support for the re-programming of the USAMMA programming tool from ColdFusion to .NET
Support all of the TARA-trips, OTSG consultants, and the ICS team with informatics support on all modalities (20-30 modalities)
* Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written and then designs, codes, debugs, and documents programs.
* Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action for the non-routine issues.
* Designs user interfaces of interactive web applications including ADA 508, and cross browser compliance.
* Maintains compliance with standards and conventions in developing programs.
* Develops required specifications for simple to moderately complex programs or problems.
* Develops the requirements of a product from inception to conclusion. Tests, debugs, and refines the software to produce the required product.
* Creates coded unit tests and works with Testers/Information Assurance to address program and/or security findings.
* Prepares required documentation, including block diagrams, logic flow charts and software program documentation.
Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with a minimum of five (5) years general experience and three (3) years relevant experience
Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Proficiency in Cold Fusion, .NET platforms, Visual Studio, C+ and ASP.NET
US citizenship required?: