Final Inspection (Over inspection after customer performs Final)
General Final Inspection Tasking:
• The ability to read and understand complex engineering drawings, specifications, geometric dimensioning and tolerances per ANSI/ASME Y 14.5.
• The ability to perform mechanical measurement for verifying the compliance of complex machined, formed, cast, forged, and assembled aircraft structure.
• Ability to use common and high tolerance hand tools; Calipers, Micrometers, Bore OD gages, surface plate, etc.
• Review of test procedures, test records, material certs and process travelers as required.
• Ability to follow and perform test procedures and record results.
• Document non-conformances
• US citizen
• 5+ years Aerospace manufacturing and part inspection experience.
• Knowledge of plating, painting and other surface treatments.