Portfolio Manager job Richmond British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Portfolio Manager Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: President Global Homes Ltd.
Location: Richmond, British Columbia
Date Posted: 7/15/2019
Number Of Openings: 1
Term: permanent full time
Working hours: 40 Hours/Week
Work location: 2055-3700 No.3 Road, Richmond BC V6X 3X2
President Global Homes Ltd. is looking for a Portfolio Manager to provide customers with professional investment and financial analysis service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct in-depth investment analysis of the proposed investment projects, including financing plans, building proforma, cost control, risk prevention, etc., and prepare feasibility study report.
• Collect and analyze real estate cashflow data to forecast profitability of projects.
• Conduct due diligence on financial reports and asset assessments for the proposed acquisition of projects; form a due diligence report for decision-making committee.
• Measure and evaluate portfolio performance.
• Rebalance the portfolio as it changes, to reflect the original plan.
• Make presentations to current and prospective clients on behalf of the organization.
• Participate in the development of real estate/land investment strategies and provide professional advice
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related discipline is required
• 5+ years’ experience working in finance or investment positions
Please send us your resume to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We only accept resumes by email.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 5
Education Required: Bachelors
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: 2 weeks / year
Contact Name: Eric Cao
Company Type: Employer
Company: President Global Homes Ltd.
State: British Columbia
Zip: V6X 3X2
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites