The Opportunity | CNC Machinist
Responsible for the operation of CNC equipment within a given manufacturing department. The individual shall be able to perform simple set-ups on this equipment with minimal assistance from supervision. The individual shall perform these activities in compliance with Company procedures and quality requirements. The individual shall be able to perform quality inspections to own work and make adjustments as required working with minimal supervision.
- Ability to operate CNC equipment within a given manufacturing department, including tool offsets and compensations.
- Ability to perform simple set-ups with minimal supervision.
- Responsible to maintain quality and productivity standards.
- Blueprint reading
- Ability to use inspection equipment and inspect own work.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
- General good housekeeping practices within work area.
- Review work center for maintenance compliance.
- Maintain correct time reporting and accurate entries on applicable manufacturing documentation.
- Comply with Company quality and safety requirements
- Shop Math and Trigonometry
- 2+ years of experience working in a CNC Machinist Role.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be available to work 2nd shift.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition opens an email client application and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.