The Opportunity | Senior NDT Inspector
Perform Non-destructive testing in the areas of fluorescent penetrant and Magnetic Particle Inspection. May perform various mechanical inspection activities as required.
- Be able to read blueprints and understand geometric dimensional tolerancing symbols.
- Perform NDT Level II function per requirements of NAS410.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
- Assist on technical matters regarding to print and specification interpretation.
- 3-5 years of related experience with non-destructive testing.
- High School diploma
- FPI and MPI Level II NAS 410 certification
- Experience with: Micrometers, Optical Comparator, Microheight Stand, Dial Indicator, Dial Bore Gages, Profilometer, etc.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.