Receptionist job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Top Touch Beauty Salon (India) Inc.
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 7/12/2019
Category: Secretary/Admin. Assistant/Receptionist
Job Code: NOC 1414
Number Of Openings: 2
Top Touch Beauty Salon located in Surrey is looking for full time permanent Receptionist to join their team as soon as possible.
• Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
• Obtain and process information required to provide services
• Operate switchboard or telephone system
• Record and relay information
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Send invoices
• Receive and issue payments
• Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
• Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
• Calculate billing charges
• Monitor mobile radio or telephone
• Provide directory assistance
• Arrange teleconferences
• Relay service to persons with disabilities
• Provide emergency services
• Create and maintain contact with vendors to ensure that salon supplies are procured in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure cleanliness, organization and sanitation of salon.
• Endorse retail products and promotions by providing information and benefits.
• Completion of secondary school education is required.
• On-the-job training may be provided.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $18.50 hourly for 40 Hours per week
• Unit 107
8556 120 Street
Surrey BC V3W 3N5
• Unit 108
12877 80 Avenue
Surrey BC V3W 0E6
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls please, only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Overnight Travel: None
Contact Name: Manesh Bhartie
State: British Columbia
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites