Providing learning and development support for the entire organization, this position will be responsible for the plan, design, implementation, evaluation and maintenance of learning and development initiatives/programs that align with the organization's strategies and behavioral values. In conjuction with Director, Talent and Development implement People Develop strategy that is scalable with the growing demands of the organization.
Planning & Architecture 25%
* Continuously seeks new approaches and next best practice to improve the design and delivery of learning and development initiatives.
* Provide organizational thought partnership to anticipate future expectations and organizational opportunities.
* Create standardization and efficiency in current process, while looking to develop new processes.
* Collaborates with organizational leadership and functional subject matter experts, using a performance consulting approach, to identify and prioritize learning & development activities that focus on building organizational capacity.
* Ensure alignment of learning strategies, resources, business processes, tools and priorities to organizational goals and strategic plan.
* Develops and coordinates an integrated learning and development initiative / project calendar for the organization.
* Manages the design, development, customization and implementation and measurement of relevant learning programs. (Both directly and through external resources).
* Manages the coordination of learning and activities.
* Manages relationships with external vendor business partner including the procurement and management of contracts.
* Contracts with the strategic HRBP team to gain insight and "pain points" within client groups
* Conducts formal and informal skill gap assessments to validate learning & development needs.
* Assess business competency needs and workforce skill gap based on current and future state
* Implement change management and organization change programs to promote the organization's culture and enhance the performance of the overall culture.
* Prepares RFPs and lead evaluation process of vendor proposals against requirements.
* Advise with HRBP team to facilitate the development of performance improvement plans.
* Implements evaluation metrics to measure and report effectiveness of learning initiatives and organizational performance.
* Develops department budget; manages costs against budget, and recommends modifications as appropriate.
* The responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company's business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
* Partner with HR leadership to apply for relevant industry awards to enhance the employer brand in the marketplace.
* Improving the Learning and Development Brand in eyes internal customers
- Helping Learning and Development be recognized as a consultative throught partner for developing organizational skills and capabilities
* Launch initiatives aligned with the People Development Strategy that supports the Organization's overall strategic plan.
- Creating metrics to measure Learning and Development effectiveness based on organizational objectives.
* Minimum of 5 - 7 years corporate L&D experience. A blend of traditional experience developing and delivering training in a manufacturing organization. Non-traditional "out of the box" L&D ideation.
* BA/BS degree in Organizational Development, Communications, Education, Business Administration, Human Relations or a related field.
* 2-5 years experience managing a team
* Active membership in professional training organization (i.e. ATD) preferred.
* Experience working with LMS, LMS implementation experience preferred
* Experience building training programs (preferably leadership development, HiPo, coaching and organizational change management)
* Experience bridging the performance process with learning and development
* Experience developing and implementing culture initiatives
* Understanding of employee engagement, leadership development, competency models, change management, team dynamics, and conflict resolution
* Strong acclimation to Company values.
* Strong performance consulting orientation.
* Knowledge of adult learning principals.
* Experience using the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model
* Knowledge of organizational development theory.
* Knowledge of effective change management practices and the ability to implement change.
* The ability to communicate effectively (written, verbal and presentation skills) at all levels of the organization.
* Project Management Skills: ability to organize priorities and effectively manage projects.
* Ability to develop positive and collaborative relationships throughout the organization.
* The ability to facilitate and moderate groups / teams.
* Possess strong computer skills in MS Office/Windows. Must be highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.