We are now hiring a Temporary Patient Care Coordinator in our St Augustine location.
You will be responsible for providing an exceptional experience to our customers both over the phone and face to face, scheduling appointments electronically, and daily office duties.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- excellent computer, phone, and office equipment skills
- excellent communication skills
- excellent organizational skills
- excellent customer service skills
- the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 years' office or customer service experience is preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- 1-2 years of experience in the Healthcare industry