The Opportunity | Deburr/Heat Treat Technician (2nd Shift)
Deburrs, blends corners and radius, polishes, and cleans, with all quality and manufacturing procedures, using a variety of hand and power tools. Set up, operate, and maintain set-ups of heat treat equipment.
- Deburr, blend corners and radius and polished parts in accordance with manufacturing process procedures
- Clean parts manually and using automated equipment
- Assemble and disassemble parts
- Complete all associated paper work
- Identify parts as specified
- Set up, operate, and maintain set-ups of heat treat equipment
- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards
- Maintain acceptable quality and efficiency levels
- Perform other duties as directed
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- High school diploma or equivalent
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.