The Opportunity | Industrial Painter
Cleans, masks, paints, demasks, and identifies assemblies and parts in accordance with all quality and manufacturing procedures.
- Mixes paint following written procedures.
- Cleans parts manually and using automated equipment.
- Masks and demasks parts.
- Paints parts to blueprint using manual and pnuematic application method.
- Completes all associated paperwork.
- Identifies parts as specified.
- Keeps work area clean and free of safety hazards.
- Maintains acceptable quality and effectiveness levels.
- Performs other duties as required by supervisor.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an industrial paint role.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Ability to read an interpret blueprints, sketches, drawings.
- Must be available to work either 1st or 2nd shift.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition opens an email client application and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.