The Opportunity | Warehouse Clerk
Maintain an adequate finished goods inventory control system and kit finished goods material as required by company demand.
- Process finished goods and assemblies into stock and sustain an accurate Oracle ERP system.
- Find suitable locations for all finished goods inventory in regards to a "Lean" environment
- Perform daily tasks/research/maintenance of Oracle ERP system.
- Label, bag and tag or prepare finished goods inventory for short/long term storage.
- Perform cycle count and cycle count reconciliation of finished goods inventory.
- Pull valve kits in line with Inventory Control Supervisor's direction.
- Support assembly by providing requested material when necessary.
- Maintain an organized filing system for inspection reports/documentation deeming product as an acceptable finished good.
- Conduct ongoing reviews of finished goods inventory to maintain a high level of accuracy and having only relevant finished goods material on hand.
- Support raw stores inventory as needed.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
- 2+ years of experience in a warehouse, inventory or material handling capacity.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Oracle ERP experience a plus.
- Comfortable lifting up to 50lbs.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator's license
- Forklift experience a plus
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.