Our client, a global manufacturing company in Plymouth Meeting, is seeking a Document Control Coordinator for a great opportunity at their facility.
Job Details for Document Control Coordinator
- Schedule: 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Pay Rate: $16-20 / hour, based on experience
- Temp to Hire
The Document Control Coordinator is responsible for maintaining current up-to-date controlled documents across all departments in our organization.
Job Responsibilities for Document Control Coordinator:
- Reviewing, writing, and routing procedures for approval with various departments.
- Maintaining supplier approval program.
- Maintain Controlled Documents master file.
- Assist internal departments with the writing of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Compiling and charting monthly plant performance measurements.
- Assisting in responding to customer complaints as part of corrective action/preventive action program in coordination with Quality Systems Manager.
- Maintaining training database.
- Performing laboratory testing on products for quality.
- Assist in performing internal and external audits.
- Work with vendors to resolve quality issues.
- Promote safety and quality throughout the facility
Job Requirements for Document Control Coordinator:
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Technical Field preferred
- Must pass a mechanical aptitude test if no BA/BS in Technical field.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel, PPT, Outlook, Etc.).
- Must be familiar with quality inspection and measuring equipment.
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- General Quality Systems knowledge.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.