Our client, a manufacturer located in Pine Brook has an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator. This is a great place to work with a FUN FUN FUN environment. People love working here!
- Entering orders into our ERP system
- Checking inventory to validate if the order can be fulfilled
- Follow client specification / instructions on the shipping requirements
- Understand EDI process to upload the orders to our 3rd party warehouse
- Follow-up with warehouse to make sure that orders are shipped as per client specification / instructions
Problem-solving skills, decision making ability, organizational skills, procedural mindset. Ability to prioritize, understanding of quality management principles. Attention to detail, ability to analyze data and understand connections.
- 2+ years' logistics or related experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Team Player
- Good communications skills
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- EDI experience