Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WUCW, Minneapolis' CW Affiliate, is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to efficiently lead the day-to-day management of client accounts from our Minneapolis-based office. This candidate must be proactive, positive and solution-driven. They should enjoy a fast paced, team environment and be ready to stay aligned with client's needs in an accurate, creative and timely manner.
- Collaborating with sales teams and clients on campaign development, optimization and strategy
- Take ownership of client needs and requests ensuring all campaign requirements are executed in a timely manner
- Work proactively to retain lapsing accounts
- Work with the Minneapolis sales management team to build retention plans and prevent client churn
- Will be responsible for post-campaign analysis and reporting
- Must become proficient with SBG's digital offerings and developing and understanding media plans
- Will work with SBG's vendor partners to ensure accurate and timely execution of campaigns
- Will work with SBG's web management team on web consulting, business development and project scoping
- Must be comfortable training clients and/or sales reps on digital products
- Must be able to lead client meetings around project status and marketing plans
- Other duties as assigned
- At lest five (5) years-experience at a digital marketing agency or publisher
- At least 2-3 years-experience in senior level client relationships
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must have advanced knowledge of digital marketing products including outreach, social and web services
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office products
- Must be organized, and excel at multi-tasking
- Must be comfortable managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be solutions oriented
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!