Farm Supervisor job Agassiz British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Farm Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Agassiz, British Columbia
Date Posted: 7/9/2019
Number Of Openings: 2
JOB Posting: Hillier Farms
Position: Farm Supervisor (NOC 8252)
Job Location: 2284 Ashton Rd. Agassiz, BC V0M 1A1
Experience: 3 years or combination or education and experience
Number of Openings: 2
• Provide agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying or harvesting
• Assist in the development and implementation of farm safety procedures
• Negotiate the terms of services to be provided
• Maintain financial and operational records
• May participate in the provision of services or in the operation of machinery and equipment.
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
• Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures
• Maintain quality control and production records
• May perform general farm duties.
• Farm supervisors may specialize in areas such as dairy, fruit and vegetable
• Perform general farm duties
• May supervise general farm workers.
Working conditions: The candidate should be able to work outdoors, indoors, rain and shine. The Candidate should be able to work full time hours.
• Airfare will be provided if worker needs to relocate
• Assistance in locating affordable accommodation
• Medical coverage provided until eligibility
Please send resume as specified below:
By email: email@example.com
By fax: 1 (844) 272-3061
By mail: 2284 Ashton Rd. Agassiz, BC V0M 1A1
Start Date: Immediately
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 3
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Manager
Company Type: Other
Company: Hillier Farms
State: British Columbia
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites