ARC's Digital Document Management and HyperlLinking Workforce is Growing!
We're looking for a self-motivated, energetic, digital document management specialist who takes pride in creating excellent work in a timely manner. We need someone with strong Windows computer skills and an attention to detail who can efficiently manage and organize digital documents.
Operations position with daily digital document management and hyperlinking of Construction and Facility project documents. A Document Management and Hyperlinking Specialist is assigned to organize and link a specific set of plans or specifications to corresponding details (indexes, callouts and text-references) within the documents.
- Working well in environment that has team first mentality.
- Communicating in a professional manner, both written and verbal.
- Managing and organizing digital construction documents to create an efficient customer workflow and allow easy access to all parts of project needed.
- Updating and managing documents throughout the life of a project.
- Working primarily with PDF format and assisting in customer access to files on various cloud-based platforms.
- Utilizing user-friendly software to create and place formatted hyperlinks to relevant information between project documents.
- Performing quality control to ensure accuracy, prior to customer delivery.
- Learning construction terminology and becoming familiar with drawings and diagrams to ensure accurate content organization.
- Working with and managing project deadlines in an effective manner.
- Strong Windows computer skills, including Microsoft Office Products
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Time-management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with PDF editing software, preferably Bluebeam Revu or Adobe Acrobat Professional (DC)
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator Graphic Design Software is a PLUS
- Previous Document Management Experience is a PLUS
- Graphic Design Experience is a PLUS
- Various comprehensive Health Insurance plans to choose from
- 401-K plan with company matching
- Paid Time Off starts accruing Day 1
- One-on-One Training Program
- Pay Range based on relevant experience and skills
- Great company culture and work-life balance
Location: ARC 9740 Research Irvine, CA 92618
Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM M-F