The Opportunity | CNC Maintenance Technician
Under general supervision, performs basic electrical and mechanical maintenance and repairs to CNC equipment including mills, lathes, gear machines and precision grinders.
- Performs electrical or mechanical preventative maintenance and troubleshooting to determine a variety of problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
- Has knowledge of electrical, mechanical and manufacturing principles and able to diagnose and correct all malfunctions in the most economical manner.
- May perform routine equipment modifications as directed by manufacturing engineers.
- Other duties as required.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a CNC Maintenance Technician role.
- Must have experience with Fanuc and Siemens controls.
- Associates degree in a related Electromechanical field an asset; High School Diploma required.
- Must be available to work 2nd shift (Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-10:00pm) and have flexibility to work every other Saturday; must be available for overtime.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.