The Opportunity | Assembly & Test Technician
Under minimum supervision, perform mechanical assembly of valves and mechanical components, and performing certification testing of these components. Work may require knowledge of the following: mechanical assembly, use of measuring tools, hydraulics, pneumatic, and hydro-static testing.
The applicant will be required to assemble components with zero defects in accordance with customer requirements. Written work instructions must be followed and documentation complete at all times. The qualified candidate will be responsible for communicating and relating information to leads, supervision, and department management.
- HS Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 year's experience in manufacturing environment performing mechanical assembly.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow blueprints
- Comfortable with heavy lifting up to 40lbs.
- Mechanical assembly skills and part handling ability; capable of completing assembly and test documentation
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of using a variety of hand and measuring tools
- Ability to read pressure gauges
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition opens an email client application and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.