I am currently working with a global company that has been making an impact on the dairy industry for over 50 years. Due to a promotion that are currently looking for a Research and Development Scientist in Wisconsin. You will be responsible for working closely with customer, suppliers and the co-workers to develop new and better current products for the dairy industry. While ensuring safety and regulatory compliance are intact for all products.
The Ideal candidates will have Bachelor's degree in Dairy or Food Science and 2+ years of experience in dairy or food ingredient in Research and Development in a lab or manufacturing environment.
- Key in the development of new products and improve current product
- Ensure all new products and formations are meeting quality, food safety and regulatory compliant
- Work with manufacturing management to test run all products
- Maintain all lab records and formulations
- Coordinate and management multiple customer projects
- Partner with Sales Team to ensure customers products are correct and trouble shoot any issues
- Customers presentation to provide product examples, applications and capabilities
Please contact Haley Dettler directly at 605-978-5428 for more information regarding this or any other related positions you may be interested.
Keywords: Research, Product Development, Cheese, Dairy, Butter, Milk, Science, Lab, Quality, Scientist
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.