Office Administrator job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Office Administrator Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Krishna & Associates Advisors Inc
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 6/25/2019
Number Of Openings: 1
Krishna & Associates Advisors Inc, located at unit 202,8028 128 St, Surrey, BC V3W 4E9 is looking for one permanent full-time Office Administrator.
Salary: $23 /hour
Positions available: 1
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee and co-ordinate administrative procedures and evaluate new procedures.
• Establish work priorities and prepare schedules.
• Co-ordinate and plan for business services.
• Conduct analysis and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting.
• Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and ordering supplies for office.
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
• Supervise records management of clients and staff.
• Preparing advertisements to promote the business.
• Coordinate with suppliers.
- Completion of secondary School is required.
- A university degree or diploma in public administration can be an asset.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the relevant field is required.
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post your resume.
Part timers, aboriginals and newcomers to Canada are welcomed to apply.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 2
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Krishna & Associates Advisors Inc
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites