Responsible for the generation of accurate and timely weekly payrolls for personnel for six business units/plant locations, support in backup role for salary payroll.
1. Record all hours worked by hourly personnel utilizing the Kronos data collection system. Maintain and update ADP software programs with direct deposits, garnishments, employee tax information and general deductions such as 401K loans, united way etc. for hourly personnel.
2. Administer proper accounting for federal, state, and local tax regulations for employee taxes.
3. Prepare expense calculations for all fringe benefit costs covering eligible employees. Protect the Company by scrutinizing eligibility of employee benefits and coordinating with Human Resources.
4. Assist the Payroll Supervisor and provide AP support for Division AP team as required.
Education and Training
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field a bonus
- 2 - 3 years payroll experience
- Working knowledge of ADP programs
- Familiarity with Kronos or other data collection systems.
- Accounting experience
- Effective written skill required
- Frequent sitting, work at computer for extended periods of time.
- Must be of highest integrity as will be working with confidential material
- Effective oral skill required.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills required.
*This is not a comprehensive list of duties. Duties may change without notice in management's sole discretion. Hendrickson is an at-will employer, each employee is free to resign at any time, just as Hendrickson is free to terminate employment at any time without cause or notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disabled/Veteran