Support the power delivery development team to identify new project opportunities, determine low-cost solutions to construct the projects, developme project cost/schedule estimates and manage contracts to safley and efficiently engineer, procure and, construct.
- Support bid solicitations and project development with knowledge of transmission line engineering, procurement, and construction.
- Employ a general understanding of overhead transmission design.
- Use PLS-CADD to model transmission lines to support accurate project cost estimates.
- Evaluate engineering, procurement and construction factors that lead to cost-effective solutions in a highly competitive environment.
- Prepare routing, conductor selection, structure and foundation recommendations.
- Understand environmental issues and construction means and methods.
- Manage engineering, procurement and construction contracts.
- BS in Civil/Structural or Electrical Engineering with
- 2 or more years of power industry experience.
- Overhead high voltage transmission line experience is required.
- Experience with PLS-CADD, PLS-Pole and PLS-Tower.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- EIT working toward Professional Engineering license
- Underground transmission line and substation experience.
MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.