Join us as Manager, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Make an impact with outstanding products from world-class brands including our 7 leadership brands: OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®.
*Relocation assistance offered to the El Paso, Texas area
What contribution will I make to Helen of Troy?
As a Manager, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), you will work closely with the global Corporate Finance teams in both the segment finance and regional marketing organization (RMO) settings to achieve department and company goals. This position is primarily responsible for the direct management of FP&A analyst(s), review and analysis of the monthly financial reports, and review and analysis of the annual Budget and quarterly forecast information. This position ensures robust review, accurate and insightful planning and analysis performed at the Corporate level.
- Review and distribute monthly financial reports per management needs and timing.
- Prepare insightful analysis using financial reports as needed.
- Create and provide financial reports to satisfy management needs to drive the Business.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports, models, analysis, and presentations to support business needs and facilitate the decision-making process.
- Analyze financial information including comparison of actual results to budget/forecast and analysis of key financial metrics and trends.
- Work closely with business partners (Segment/RMO and Cost Centers) to deliver quality and insightful Budgets, Forecasts, and long-range plans.
- Ensure compliance of Budget and Forecast activities to deliver quality information, provide guidance, maintain communication and build strong relationships with business partners while assisting in the forecast process, communicate expectations and reinforce due dates.
- Thorough review and thoughtful analysis of Budget, Forecasts, and long-range plans, to drive fact-based decision making at the consolidated, segment, and business unit (BU) level.
- Prepare, communicate and work with Business partners on Budget materials, and any presentations needed, including support for Board of Directors presentations.
- Follow company performance management procedures for direct reports.
What are the requirements for consideration?
- Bachelor’s Degree or other 4-year Degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience required.
- Working knowledge of Oracle, Hyperion, Essbase and Financial Modeling preferred.
- Financial and Management reporting experience required.
- Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and organized, with a strong GL background.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.
- Applicants must be eligible to work full-time in the United States.
To learn more about Helen of Troy, visit us at www.helenoftroy.com
You can also find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, and Twitter.
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.