A well-established General Contractor that continues to grow is on the search for an Estimator that will coordinate full estimating services for all disciplines in the Commercial Construction industry from receipt of bid documents through bid day. Projects will range from schools, retail, medical, office buildings and more!
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings, etc. to determine the scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Develop a project plan from bid document material.
- Prepares cost estimates and bid documents for construction projects.
- Ensure accuracy of estimate and proposals.
- Obtain and evaluate qualified quotes for materials and sub-contractor services.
- Knowledge of contract structure, business law, insurance, and bonding issues.
- Knowledge of contracts so you can identify, review and communicate contractual requirements (Risk Factors, Schedule, Insurance, Penalties, etc.) with supervisors and develop an action plan for the estimate and project construction.
- A minimum of five years of experience working as an Estimator with experience in the Commercial Construction Industry. You will work closely with the Supervisors and Estimators.
- A Construction related degree or equivalent experience.
Contact Amanda Carl at 605-370-6042
ALL qualified candidates will be contacted and given further information.
All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.