PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity for a Document Control Analyst with a global leader in the diagnostics industry!
Job Details for the Document Control Analyst:
- Schedule: 9AM-5PM, Monday-Friday
- Pay Rate: $20.00/hour
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Document Control Analyst:
- Maintains the process of controlling quality documents within the Electronic Document Management System
- Performs a technical review of all document changes in the system for adherence to GMP and SOPs
- Creates training documentation in the system for new and revised documents
- Monitors and tracks document changes through the system
- Maintains the Quality System Manual and Device Master Records
- Participates in the annual and biennial document review
- Performs periodic audits of the document history files
Job Requirements for the Document Control Analyst:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Quality assurance experience preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, document control analyst, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.