Take the first step to build a new career! PeopleShare is seeking qualified candidates for a Closing Specialist in Wexford, PA. The company is seeking motivated candidates with a strong attention to detail to become a long-term fit to their already great organization. Interviews are being held immediately - APPLY TODAY! Call Justin with any questions at (412)816-1900.
Job Details for Closing Specialist: As the Closing Specialist you will be responsible for reviewing title commitments, preparing the settlement statements and conducting closings as needed.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:30PM
- Pay Rate: $14-$16 per hour
- Contract to hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Closing Specialist:
- Create settlement statements for closing packages
- Review title commitments for vesting and requirements; making necessary corrections for final approval
- Coordinate with schedule to assign closing times
- Secure notaries for scheduled closings or conduct closings personally as needed
Job Requirements for Closing Specialist:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of title/mortgage work experience or a related field (i.e. financial, banking, loan processing)
- High attention to detail
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.