Are you looking for a financial institution that provides a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits program? Above and beyond, we offer a family friendly, wholesome culture. We value the quality of life as much as we value the quality work we produce.
- Assisting and supporting staff
- Answering calls and emails as they arrive
- Creating and maintaining files in company software
- Collecting, maintaining, reviewing, preparing and processing documentation
- Providing proactive, professional, effective, and timely communication to diverse base of contacts
- Providing excellent customer service, effectively communicating and cooperating with all parties involved
- Research, learn, understand, and stay current on industry trends
- Performing other related tasks as assigned
- Continuing to assume responsibilities and help team grow
Experience: 1+ years of traditional banking experience with commercial, corporate or business.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferably in business or finance
- Attention to detail
- Ambitious work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Experience with Excel, Word and Outlook
Those interested in this role and others throughout the country please contact Nash Wergin @ email@example.com or shoot me a confidential ring or text at 605-301-4771
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.