Community focused bank is seeking a seasoned professional for a full-time position as a Commercial/Ag Loan Officer. This position would have a primary focus on Commercial Lending and Business Development.
Position accountabilities include:
- Cultivate quality relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Demonstrate effective financial and management evaluation and be motivated to assist customers in improving their business performance.
- Values building and maintaining relationships and assisting customers and prospective customers to achieve their financial goals.
Ideal Candidate Would Have...
- 4+ years of agriculture/commercial lending experience (Greater Experience Will Result In Greater Compensation)
- Previous experience with managing a loan portfolio.
- Direct experience with CRE and C&I loans
- 4 year degree in related field.
- Understanding of origination, credit analysis, and underwriting.
Please contact our professional recruiter Alan McMillen via email at Alan.McMillen@gogpac.com for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.