Community bank is seeking an experienced Loan Processor to join their team.
- Document, process, and service loans.
- Responsible for loan documentation.
- Perform all required booking and follow-up reporting of loan documentation.
- Complete files, calculate interest, accept and record payments.
- Prepare for loan closing by ordering the appropriate documentation.
- Answer phone calls to provide loan servicing support
- Follow up on documentation exceptions for commercial loans, such as obtaining final loan policies and recorded documents
- Process paid loan files
- 4 year degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in a related role or, 1-3 years of experience within a community banking atmosphere.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
Please contact our professional recruiter Alan McMillen via email at Alan.McMillen@gogpac.com for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.