Employee Type:Full time
Location:WI Manawa DC
Job Type:Production Operations
Job Posting Title:1117-Line Worker I, Coffee - Red Days
Coffee - Red Days (5AM - 5PM, 2-2-3 schedule)
Job Title: Line Worker Level 1
Reports To: BPO/Supervisor
FLSA Status: Hourly-nonexempt
Prepared By: jlc
Prepared Date: 7/2000
Reviewed Date: 9/7/2010
SUMMARY: Position exists to feed material to or from a machine or conveyor system by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Pick up materials from pallet, hand truck, etc. and place items onto conveyor or chutes to dump bulk materials onto conveyor or transfer materials form one conveyor to another conveyor and align material on conveyor. Clean packaging containers and equipment.
- Stuff displays with pouches.
- Line, pad, create and assemble cartons.
- Wrap protective material around product.
- Start, stop and regulate speed of conveyor.
- Weigh containers, adjust quantity, and perform weight checks
- Label containers, container tags or products.
- Pack special arrangements or selections of product.
- Inspect materials, products and containers at each step of packaging process.
- Record production and review records and specification
- Maintain area in accordance with AIB, BRC and Haccp standards
- Follow safety policies and standard work procedures
- Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read in English and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate with employees.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, including decimals and fractions. Simple use of formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules, wiring diagrams, computer scanning devices, adjustable measuring instruments. Check reports, forms, records and comparable data, where interpretation requires basic skills knowledge.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: GMP and safety certification
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.