Manufacturing Supply Chain Execution Supervisor (SAP) Job
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia
||Date Posted: 6/18/2019
|Job Code: POSTING-3-11078-2218
Employee Type:Full time
Job Type:Supply Chain Logistics
Job Posting Title:Manufacturing Supply Chain Execution Supervisor (SAP)
The Supply Chain Execution Supervisor serves as a liaison between the different functional departments. This position provides administrative, functional and technical support to the Business Unit while functioning as the main TDC for Warehouse and Production departments. This position also serves as support and proxy for production planning, materials planning and purchasing. This is a critical role in ensuring proper transaction execution, reconciliation and troubleshooting.
The Supply Chain Execution Supervisor will:
- Possess a strategic understanding of supply chain and manufacturing processes and concepts from an operations and data perspective: demand planning, supply planning, production planning, and detailed scheduling.
- Work with Department Mangers in maintaining demand plan for daily operations
- Provide solid analytical data and be able to present at different levels and display and a data in a variety of formats.
- Help establish, define, implement, and analyze key metrics as well as those currently in place
- Work with the business in identifying best practice
- Team with Sister Plants establishing best practices
- Research, develop, and propose both short and long-term solution to SAP and other business process requirements
- Develop and help implements sustainable processes for production and warehouse execution
- Coordinate and manage daily, weekly, and monthly cycle counts and adheres to all SOX regulations.
- Ensure all documentation for Production Execution are created, released, and printed in a timely manner
- Create and maintains business requirement documentation and reporting
- Execute all job responsibilities when serving as a proxy
- Develop and create process workflows, additional training documentations, OPLS, skill matrix
- Identify process and operational gaps and executes pans to close the gaps
- Manage label process, inventory, and daily counts process
- Manage premix, processing and receiving inventory including but not limited to daily PSA clean process and execution
- Daily, weekly, and monthly audits and reconciliation requirements
- Provide technical leadership, coaching, training and mentoring
- Compile and streamline reports and data that may include but may not be limited to
- Training and Development (Skill Analysis, Certification Level)
- Efficiency Reports (OEE, PE, Downtime)
- Financial Reports (MUV, Cost Analysis, Volume)
- Reconciliation (Open POs, PSA Inventory, Inventory Accuracy, Error Analysis, Ghost Inventory, Consumption Accuracy)
- Ensure timely and effective communication with team and process owners
- Create and implement POP sheet signoff to include supervisor review
- Complete a daily audit of POP packet and orders
- Provide end-user training and certifications. Evaluate training needs and requirements. Coordinates all training logistics.
- Coordinate end user on-boarding check-ins and evaluations for new hires
- Responsible for all training and development of direct and indirect labor (SME, Certifiers, Utilities, Clerks, Back-Office)
- Provide and maintain SAP End-User access requests and approvals
- Support food safety, quality, and legality
- Support and comply with all continuous improvement programs, food safety, quality management systems, employee safety, and preventative maintenance programs.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Execute all other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Self-motivated and disciplined individual to perform a wide variety of duties related to material data
- Team leadership skills and project management proficiency.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under stress and intense deadlines
- Strong Office skills including Expert level Excel skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple demands and execute to deadline
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize, and coordinate simultaneous tasks/projects
- Demonstrated ability to apply innovative thinking, exercise independent judgement, explore alternatives, recommend outcomes and establish a course of action to accomplish specific goals.
- Proficient in the use of: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Be able to provide clear and concise direction, set expectation and hold team accountable
- Must be able to work and support nights and weekends as required.
- Must be able to operate in an environment with daily changing plans
- Must be or be able to be Forklift and Scissor Lift Certified within a reasonable amount of time.
Bachelor's in Business Administration, Finance, or related field of study or equivalent experience
- Green Belt Certification
- Train the Trainer Certification
Working Conditions: (Outline any travel and/or physical requirements)
- Lifting: Up to 50
- Repetitive Motions
- Travel (other than driving) up to 25% of the time
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts
- Exposure to extreme conditions (internal/external, temperatures)
- High areas
- Noise Level
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
|Company: TreeHouse Foods, Inc.