Employee Type:Full time
Job Type:Production Packaging
Job Posting Title:Packaging Lead
* Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
* Frequently stand and walk. Sitting, using hands to lift or move, reaching with hands and arms.
* Work in either a refrigerated or unconditioned environment.
* Stay up-to-date on all Computer Based Training (CBT)
* Follow the Company's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Safety Policy including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements, and Code of Ethics, as well as all material handling, dock and security safety.
* Comprehend and follow verbal instructions, written short correspondence and memos.
* Act as a training partner for other employees
* Perform autonomous maintenance on equipment
* Demonstrated ability to operate all production lines within two platforms of business unit as certified by a supervisor.
* Demonstrated ability to operate a Skilled Position as certified by a supervisor
* Coach and train associates on equipment and procedures
* Operate as backfill for vacation or absences in team area as well as break relief
* Maintain team area communication board including operation goals, safety and quality metrics
* Motivate workers to enhance production quantity and at the same time maintain high production standards
* Ensure that work materials are present where and when needed
* Maintain area cleanliness standards including end-of-shift check-out procedures
* Act as safe behavior example for team
* Monitor workers on site during production activities to ensure adherence to ethics and safety procedures
* Evaluate manufacturing equipment for safety and functionality
* Check finished products to ensure quality and that standards are met before they are declared ready for use
* Create work schedule for team members and communicate it
* Support supervisor in daily activities and special projects
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.