MAXIMUS is looking for a Principal Architect - Data Science / AI / ML practice leader with domain expertise in Cyber Analytics as well as experience architecting, developing and implementing Enterprise applications utilizing Scaled Agile methodologies, DevSecOps tools and AWS / Azure / GCP cloud native services with fluency and hands on experience in frameworks such as Apache Spark, Hadoop, Splunk, Kafka. The candidate is going to spearhead the development of Maximus's core competency around Data Science, Big Data Analytics, AI , ML. The role will include hands-on solutioning, reference architecture definition, engineering, development, resource management, and implementation support. The individual must have at least 12 to 15 years of experience architecting, and managing enterprise Data Science solutions implementations with hands-on working experience across open source technology frameworks and platforms. The candidate must have over 10 years of experience with Java / J2EE, Web Services based application architecture and middleware platforms including exposure to open source technologies such as Spring, Angular, Hibernate. Ideal candidate will have a wide range of experience architecting Microservices based solutions using, open source technology platforms such as Spring Boot, LightBend Akka. As a member of the Strategic Solutions group, the candidate must be able to operate independently and demonstrate experience leading/guiding a team to architect, develop and implement impactful next generation federal agency led mission systems.
- Typically requires an advanced technical degree and a minimum of 12 years in progressively responsible positions.
- Individual contributor who oversees large, technically complex projects.
- Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Position is recognized as a subject matter expert within a particular discipline.
- Some barriers to entry exist at this level (Sr Executive approval).
- Knowledgeable of emerging trends and may contribute to and influence best practices within discipline.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.