MAXIMUS Federal - Technology Strategy and Services group (TSS) is looking for a Technology and Cyber Security Services lead with experience architecting, developing and implementing enterprise technology and Cyber Security solutions in the federal sector. The role will include developing enterprise technology solutions, bootstrapping a cyber-security practice, developing core cybersecurity capabilities, responding to federal opportunities through research and proposal development, developing relevant vendor partnerships, hands-on solution engineering, resource management, and leading implementations. The individual will also have delivery responsibilities working on technology and cyber security client engagements as required.
As Director of Cyber Security Practice for Maximus Federal, candidate will help protect Customer / Agency data and systems using sophisticated tools, instrumentation, and knowledge of Federal Information Technology (IT) and tradecraft to monitor, evaluate, and manage IT risk. As a Director, candidate will identify current threats, mitigate vulnerabilities, and anticipate future cybersecurity challenges. Utilizing new technologies, will increase the security profile of existing and emerging IT systems at Federal Agencies.
As a member of the Strategic Solutions group, the candidate must be able to operate independently and demonstrate experience leading/guiding a team to architect, develop and implement business applications.
- Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area through several department managers within the company.
- Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers.
- Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Reports to Senior Director or VP level.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.