I am partnered with a reputable, multi-discipline Civil Engineering Firm, with an office in the Sacramento, SD. They are looking for a Civil Engineer, with a passion to deliver excellence! This firm works hard to ensure that their projects are planned, designed & managed to meet not only high expectations, but to exceed their clients' goals. As their team continues to grow, they are seeking a highly motivated engineer to join their management team.
- Bachelor's Degree Civil Engineering
- 10 + years of experience
- SE or PE license highly desirable
- Extensive Autocad experience
- Working knowledge of HydroCAD Modeling
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Ability to Manage and oversee operations - Leading multiple employees
- Experience in: Wastewater, water, drainage, roads and bridges, structural, traffic and transportation
- Civil Design experience is required
- Ability to analyze photographs, drawings and maps to inform the direction of projects as well as the overall budget constraints
- Ensure project feasibility and practicality
- Create designs and construction deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Inspect project sites and deliver results
Civil Engineer Compensation:
- $70,000- $110,000 (negotiable depending upon experience and technical skill-set)
- Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus)
Please carefully review position details and qualifications, prior to applying to this position.
My name is Spencer Strait and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-231-4927 or via email at Spencer.Strait@gogpac.com
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.