|Location: Allen, Texas
||Date Posted: 6/13/2019
|Wage: Up to $70.00 per hour
||Category: Information Technology
|Job Code: JN -062019-112517
SUMMARY Under minimal supervision, participates in the technical design and development of new .NET products or enhancements to existing product line. Participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, initiation, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
· MVC 4/5+
· Java Script / JQuery
· Consuming REST API
Nice to Have:
· C#.Net (or VB.Net), SQL Server 2012 & above, .NET Framework 4.0 & above
· Angular Development Experience (Angular 4+ but Angular 8 preferred)
· Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
· Solid understanding of Banking/EFT/Financial Institution domain and based technologies.
· Data security, encryption, and understanding of PCI compliance and requirements.
· Experience in an Agile SDLC.
· Graphical Design in consumer service-based UI/Ux type products (Portals, Intranet, etc.) is a ++ but not required.
Strong experience (7+ years) in enterprise level UI/UX development including the following:
· Solid UI/UX using HTML5, Java Scripts, jQuery, Angular, NodeJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, etc.
· ASP.Net MVC and Web Forms
· Solid experience integrating with REST APIs
· Ability to understand product vision and architectural design provided by architects.
· Understands and completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
· Develops and tests Microsoft Windows based software systems
· Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
· Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
· Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
· Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
· Creates required technical documentation, use cases, white papers, and technical process and procedure docs for the group.
· Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
· Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
· Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
· Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
· Bachelor's degree preferred; business, software engineering, or computer science degree preferred; advanced degree desirable.
· Minimum of 6-9 years of technical experience in software development or related field; or
· An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Works on complex and diverse projects. Analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
· Excellent knowledge in the following areas:
o Domain and industry knowledge.
o All phases of the development cycle including concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
o Awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans
· Able to complete deliverables for each phase of the development cycle.
· Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, with minimal assistance, while remaining flexible to changing requirements.
· Able to provide task estimates including effort and cost; able to adjust these estimates as appropriate and necessary.
· Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications a plus and/or an active desire to pursue such certifications.
· Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions.
· Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate.
COMPANY CONFORMANCE STATEMENT
In performance of their respective responsibilities, all employees of Jack Henry and Associates are expected to:
· Complete quality work within deadlines.
· Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
· Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
· Communicate and coordinate work efforts with other employees, customers and suppliers.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
- · Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Catapult Solutions Group
|Company: Catapult Solutions Group