Restaurant Manager job Penticton British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Restaurant Manager Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Penticton, British Columbia
Date Posted: 6/13/2019
Wage: $24 per hour
Number Of Openings: 1
Ginza Japanese Restaurant is looking for a full-time Restaurant manager at the restaurant. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant food and beverage service
- Determine menu and services to be offered
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Prepare staff work schedules and observe staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Participate in marketing plans, special promotion and implementation
- Resolve customer complaints and provide customer service
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Develop, implement and analyze budgets
Education, skills and experience required:
-Completion of high school
-3 years or more experience in food preparation and/or food service.
-Some supervisory experience in a restaurant
-Strong interpersonal skill.
-Numeracy and problem solving skills.
-Japanese or international food knowledge is an asset
Start Date: as soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 3
Education Required: High School
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: Less Than 2 weeks / year
Japanese and international food restaurant
Contact Name: Katie Kim
Company Type: Employer
Company: Ginza Japanese Restaurant
State: British Columbia
Zip: V2A 9C7
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites