The Opportunity | Contracts Administrator
Provides assistance and support to the Defense Contracts Manager, Defense Contracts Administrators, Proposal Manager, and Director of Programs. Aids in the receipt and release of Contracts/purchase orders, amendments, and correspondence. Assists in government property administration and other Contractual submission. Interfaces with Customers on various contractual matters. Provide assistance to Program Managers on an as-needed basis.
- Review Contracts/Purchase Orders and Amendments for accuracy and completeness
- Enter Contracts/Purchase Orders and Amendments into SON system and coordinate response.
- Assist Contracts Account Managers as liaison between customer and TR operating departments for documentation, requirements, and information.
- Resolve open Contractual issues with customers under Defense Contracts Manager supervision
- Prepare, review and approve contractual documentation
- Provides Support to DCAA and DCMA
- Maintain Defense Contracts files, logs, government property, and databases
- Review and negotiate Terms and Conditions with customer and subcontractors
- Submit/retrieve customer requirements on various websites
- Backup Defense Contracts Staff on various programs
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Defense Contracts Manager
- Assists Proposal Manager with budget updates and estimation data
- Participate in meetings as required
- Other duties specified by supervisor.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a contract administrator role.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Microsoft Office Skills
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.