|Location: Collegeville, Pennsylvania
||Date Posted: 6/11/2019
|Job Code: BBBH29782
- The MAPP Analyst role works on the MAPP Third Party Operations team within this research-based pharmaceutical company.
- The team is responsible for the overall strategy, development, deployment, and ongoing operational management of the Company's Global FCPA Due-Diligence compliance processes and systems.
- This is a global solution deployed across all markets, and is a critical component of our compliance systems and processes.
- The MAPP Analyst is responsible for providing process, analytical, decision and project support for the management and operations of the Company's Global MAPP Policy. This includes gathering relevant information, conducting in-depth analysis, making recommendations that drive improvements in MAPP processes, and implementing continuous improvement initiatives. This role also develops and manages operational reporting activities, produces and develops metrics, and builds supporting business processes and presentations.
- This role provides detailed support for the business processes, systems, and centralized processing teams that conduct the MAPP Due Diligence processes. This includes the processes that support the ongoing operational support of the due-diligence questionnaire system, the reputational risk and review system, and the FCPA Global Approved Supplier List. Also included in scope are processes that impact interfaces and linkages to other systems and tools that interact with the Due-Diligence systems, including ERP systems, Ariba Buyer, and ACM/Interact.
- This position reports into the Global MAPP Lead within the Business Process & Operations organization.
- Provide operational support related to Third Party Global FCPA compliance processes in support of Global MAPP Policy and Due Diligence processing model, including general process support, data analysis, issue identification and issue resolution.
- Provide subject matter assistance and escalated support on due diligence process and system inquiries raised by the MAPP DDQ processing teams and business users.
- Provide process support and work closely with internal stakeholders from BT, Audit, Procurement and Compliance on matters relating to Third Party Due Diligence activities.
- Support the development, delivery and maintenance of MAPP Third Party training, training materials, work processes, SOPs and other relevant documentation for the GP MAPP processing teams.
- Produce relevant & useful Due Diligence related analytics to help drive decision making and achieve group objectives, including operational reports, monthly metrics and systems reconciliation reports.
- Gather, analyze and interpret MAPP Third Party transactional and process data.
- Work with GP colleagues and business stakeholders to identify and develop opportunities to improve MAPP processes, systems and operational activities, enhance capabilities or reduce errors/issues.
- Collaborate, meet and communicate with the DDQ teams and other business areas concerning updates or announcements to Third Party Due Diligence processes or systems.
- Support the alignment of all due diligence related systems and tools, including ACM/Interact, Ariba, ERPs, GTS, etc.
- Participate in system testing activities of new features, enhancements, changes, and break-fixes.
- Ensure processes and operations are defined in accordance with all relevant Company policies and procedures.
- Support the execution of assigned projects and deliverables in relation to MAPP initiatives.
- Perform additional tasks in support of the goals and objectives of the MAPP Operations team as required.
- BS or BA from accredited College or University; technical/analytical degree preferred.
- Very strong analytical & problem-solving skills, procurement and finance skills preferable
- 3 - 5 years of business experience, preferably in the Procurement, IT/BT, Compliance, Audit, or Finance area.
- Demonstrated analysis skills and experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel (advanced skills), and PowerPoint.
- Experience participating in projects and/or system implementations.
- Familiar with web-based reporting systems (e.g. Business Intelligence, Business Objects)
- Familiar with general concepts of eProcurement and ERP systems (e.g. Ariba, SAP, JDEdwards/E1)
- Working knowledge of Procurement, Finance, and Payable processes preferable.
Specific Role Competencies
- Ability to review/analyze/summarize information in multiple forms and formats.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables, and deadlines.
- Strong financial analysis and data analysis skills.
- Self-motivated, organized & comfortable in a changing business environment.
- Ability to communicate complex messages in a clear & concise manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively in team.
- no special requirements
- Working outside normal working hours may be required to support working with a global team and/or operational activities
- Travel may be required
- Reports to MAPP Third Party Process Owner
- Works directly with Global Procurement Business Process & Operations and Procurement Transaction Center teams
- Works closely with P2P Operational teams
- Works with P2P stakeholders
- Consults with appropriate Compliance and Audit teams as needed
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Prakash at 201-308-0009 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
|Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.