Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write SQL queries and analyze existing queries for performance tuning. - Perform post-deployment verification. - Review the existing documentation. - Document technical specifications. - Design, develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software of complex software applications. - Perform maintenance on existing software products and contribute knowledge of business applications. - Contribute as necessary to the development of all project artifacts throughout the system development life cycle. Minimum Requirements: - Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience. - Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. - Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. - Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
* US Citzenship required
Hands on and very good at UI technologies like Angular, React, Node with experience in CSS3 and Bootstrap
* Microservices with Java - Spring Boot, Docker
* AWS knowledge is plus
* Must be able to work seamlessly between UI and the backend services
* Must a fast learner and able to work independently
* Having working knowledge in PaaS platforms like Open Shift, or PCF or AWS ECS is a plus
* Well versed with Unit/Autamation testing process and frameworks like Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine, Karma etc.
* Working knowledge of RDMS databases, and NO SQL databases like Redis, Mongo, Cassandra
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.