Area of Accountability:
Participation in Hendrickson's Sales Management Development Program. The primary objective of the program is to develop employees who will be a source for District Sales Managers (DSMs). Employees in this position will be developed by working on projects and receiving training in: sales, marketing, engineering, technical support/service, aftermarket, R&D, accounting, and customer support in various divisions and locations within Hendrickson.
1. To develop a level of competence in sales and service skills through successfully completing the sales training module and meeting the deliverable/measurable established.
2. To gain a working knowledge of Hendrickson's customer base and how all products are positioned with respect to OEM, dealer and fleet customers.
3. To gain an understanding and knowledge base related to Hendrickson products in the following areas:
· Trailer business processes, Trailer products, and Trailer market.
· Truck business processes, Truck products, and Truck market.
· Auxiliary Axle business processes, Auxiliary Axle products, and Auxiliary Axle market.
· Specialty Products business processes, Specialty Products products, and Specialty Products market.
· Aftermarket business opportunities and processes within Hendrickson and gain understanding of the parts/service market.
- 4-year degree required or evidence of actively completing degree
- 0-4 years' experience in any form of sales/service, preferably in account management and/or industrial/commercial sales. Prefer some job experience (possibly co-ops or internships).
- No relocation or travel limitations
- Highly career oriented, and motivated
- Technically oriented; strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong organization and communication skills
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer: veteran / disability