The Opportunity | Mechanical Assembler
Under direct supervision, follows process instructions and blueprints to assemble components and achieve final configuration required on drawings for the production of the company's products. Work is routine in nature, following established procedures.
- Assembling products and assisting the Production Lead and Senior Assembler in the assembly of products and completion of day-to-day activities and work tasks.
- Understanding and following procedures, work instructions, specifications and other requirements
- Performing standard setups and completing documentation of process data accurately including test data and non-conformances.
- Following quality requirements/ quality assurance standards, processes, and controls and identifying and communicating occurrences of non-compliance / non-conformance
- Participating in process and quality improvement activities.
- Comfortable using hand and power tools, manufacturing machines and test equipment to perform product assembly.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and work instruction diagrams.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Effective communication skills.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
This position may require exposure to information, which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition opens an email client application and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.