Do you have previous buying experience? Are you looking for a better work/life balance in your schedule?
We are NOW HIRING for a Junior Buyer in the York, PA area! Apply today or call Taylor at 717-767-1600.
Job Details for Junior Buyers:
- Schedule: M-Th 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 2:30pm
- Pay Rate: $16-18/hr.
- Temporary until August 31, 2019
Job Responsibilities & Description for Junior Buyers:
- Responsible for purchasing all components necessary to construct, repair or replace equipment
- Responsible for timely creation of purchase orders with correct project requirements
- Responsible for getting supplier acknowledgment of purchase orders on a timely manner to ensure pricing and delivery conditions are agreed
Job Requirements for Junior Buyers:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in supply chain preferably in procurement
- Knowledge of Microsoft products like outlook, EXCEL and Word is must
- Must have SAP and ERP experience
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.