Job ID: 52948
Software Engineer Position Description:
- Work hands-on with the product team and other stakeholders to deliver quality software products that meet our customers requirements and needs
- Help GDIA Partners understand our iterative development approach and focus on delivering a Minimum Viable Product through careful and deliberate prioritization
- Work with design resources (internal and/or external) to ensure timely delivery of designs and assets to the development team
- Mentor and train other Software Engineers to help them learn agile methods and build skills
- Help innovate and iterate on agile processes and share our learnings.
- Work in product teams focused on ML Tools or ML DevOps
- Software Engineering Machine Learning Agile Methodology
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline
- Strong Object Oriented development in at least one of the following web or mobile technologies: Java/Python/Golang
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles
- Experience or knowledge in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, (Udacity Nanodegrees are counted)
- CI/CD experience (kubernetes)
- Strong desire to learn new skills and apply to solve business problems/opportunities
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making.
- Ability to collaborate well with data scientists, engineers, designers, and Business Partners
- Master of PhD in Computer Science/Engineering
- Experience with Machine Learning tools and platforms(KubeFlow, MLFlow, AirFlow, SeldonCore, etc)
- Bachelor or equivalent experience
At Fast Switch, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn't that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at Fast Switch have been doing this for 22 years. We're doing business in almost half the states in the union with offices in Detroit, MI, Columbus, OH, New York, Hartford, CT, Massachusetts, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Tucson, AZ.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups. We also have a strong belief in giving back to the communities we serve.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
* Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
* Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
* Long Term Disability (100% paid)
* Life Insurance (100% paid)
* 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press and one of the Best Staffing Firms in 2016 and 2017. We have won the Columbus Business First "Fast 50" award 9 times in 12 years because of our strong growth which translates into more and better opportunities for our consulting staff members.
Ranked '#1' supplier by over 50% of our customers nationally.
Ranked 'Top 3' supplier by over 75% of our customers nationally.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and at the bottom of the page click Job Portal, or get there directly at: https://www.jobs.net/jobs/fastswitch/en-us/all-jobs/
You can also follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/fastswitch
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: http://tinyurl.com/y9y3gdp