Job ID: 52915
Our client in Springfield, Massachusetts is seeking a ITSM Project Manager.
Coordinate, plan, develop and implement moderate to complex projects and recommend appropriate strategies, actions, and/or alternatives for business decisions relative to the projects under area of responsibility. Delegate to others the authority to lead specific functions of the project on a daily basis while maintaining full execution accountability. Serve as a member of the Project Review Board. Manage matrix team(s) and/or cross functional team(s), being responsible for the day-to-day execution, management, and reporting of the project, including managing resources, costs, scope and meeting deadlines according to plan.
- Deliver project objectives on-time, within specified budget.
- Supply accurate project estimates and tightly manage project budget and approved funding.
- Secure and maintain project resources and actively manage project/resource plan.
- Demonstrate team building skills by working with resources List the primary duties and responsibilities in order of importance.
- Identify Project Risk and issues developing appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Effectively negotiate project priorities and solutions
- Works effectively across organizations to deliver project outcomes that have positive impact on the business
- Represent the project and be the main communicator of the project(s) at Project Review Board Meetings
- Drive lessons learned and knowledge management for future initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 -7 years of project management/leadership experience.
- Advance knowledge of project management methodologies ie. Agile, Iterative
- Knowledge of Jira or agile methodology tools
- Specialized knowledge
- Effective utilize current project planning tools
- Effectively partner with organization change readiness team to deliver appropriate business impact and training for end-users.
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsor.
- Experience managing Service Now projects and/or project tracks
- Experience with IT Service Management including Problem, Change, Incident and Service Request Management functions.
- Bachelor's degree Preferred not required
- Scrum Certification/PMP Certification
Bachelor's Degree preferred not required.
Fast Switch, Ltd. is a high-growth IT staffing firm, with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio and with offices serving the Columbus, Detroit, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Hartford, Los Angeles, Tucson, San Francisco, Denver, and Cleveland metropolitan areas. We have a staff of over 780 associates and have experienced growth while remaining profitable.
Compensation can vary depending on experience and capability, plus benefits which include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, and 401(k) with match and IMMEDIATE vesting. Our benefits package, in this day and age, is superb.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and/or navigate to our Careers page.