Volt Workforce Solutions believes that the strength of any global company depends on the quality of its workforce. Since 1950, we have established our ranking and reputation as an industry leader by employing talented and motivated people who share our customer centric vision, passion for staffing, business development expertise and innovative thinking! Volt is a Fortune 1000 staffing company providing full spectrum contingent employee recruitment, professional search services and managed service programs.
Volt Workforce Solutions is hiring for a recruiting assistant in Orange, CA. In this role, you will provide support to Volts Corporate Recruiting Team. To be considered for this role, you will have at least a high school diploma, two years of administrative support experience within a professional and team office environment.
Previous administrative support experience within a staffing agency is preferred.
Recruiting Assistant duties include:
* Processing pre-employment screenings and on-boarding paperwork of new contract employees
* Verifying employer references of potential job candidates
* Editing and entering job orders in our internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) database.
* Sourcing potential candidates for open positions
* Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed
* Minimum High School diploma
* Two of professional administrative support experience
* Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite.
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Ability to work in a Team environment
* Attention to detail
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task successfully
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Some College coursework
* Administrative support experience within a staffing agency
For consideration Send resumes
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.