The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
- Associate's degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred; completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- ACLS (AHA) within 6 month of hire
- CPI training within 60 days of hire
- One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
- PCU/Tele experience preferred
• Computer skills
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Texas Health Highlights
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth is a 222-bed full-service facility that includes surgical and imaging services, a 24-hour emergency department, orthopedics and sports therapy, adult critical care, and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth, which has been serving Tarrant County residents since 1987, has 1,100 employees, 120 volunteers, and more than 600 physicians on its medical staff. The hospital is a Pathway to Excellence® designated hospital by American Nurses Credentialing Center, a designated UnitedHealth Premium Surgical Spine specialty center and has earned Quality Respiratory Care Recognition from the AARC. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
- 2019 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
- 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
- Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor